Newest Soaps - First Ess. Oil batches!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
I thought I would try something new and not use colorants or FOs (scented with EOs) I tried to make my pictures a bit more "artsy". I'm a HUGE fan of swirls and bright colors so it was hard restraining myself with these batches! :lol: Thanks for looking!

Rosemary Mint topped with crushed Peppermint leaves:

Mint1.jpg

Mint2.jpg

Creamy Lavender Vanilla:
Sleepy1.jpg

Sleepy2.jpg

Lemon Ginger with crushed Mint leaves:
Lemon2.jpg

Lemon1.jpg

Lemon3.jpg

They all look wonderful.
I haven't ventured into the world of EO's yet. One of these days I will, and I hope they are as good as those. :)

Oh my goat!!! :shock: they are so inspiring and so... grrrr I can't think of the word :? ok if I think of it I'll come back and post it lol, either way I love them. :D

Beautiful soaps Lane! Love the textured tops and your base soap colour is such a lovely white....very serene. The Lavender Vanilla looks edible! Thanks for posting.

Tanya :)

Wow - GORGEOUS!!! I love how plain white soap looks. Yours look so creamy and nice. Good job!

x

:D simplicity can be the purest form of elegance! :D

i bet the lemon ginger is to die for! great combos-it would be dificult to choose just one!

great job!

monet

Thank you so much everyone! I had a heck of a time with the EOs over heating and having a long crack along the top of the soap log. Thank goodness I did the thick peaks on top...it hides the crack a little bit!

Danielito said:
So how do you get peaks like that?

I just poured at a thicker trace and stuck a spatula in and out of the top of the log, about and inch and a half deep. :)

wow, as a beginner i am in awe of some of the soaps i am seeing.
these look so creamy and lush.
what base oils are they ? i would be oh so grateful for some info .
in eager anticipation.
Jaynebev

Thanks!

Hmmm, let's see...Palm, Coconut, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Palm Kernel, Soybean, Sweet Almond and Canola. ...I tend to make my recipes more complex than they need to be :roll:

gorgeous!!! love the white soaps in particular when flecked with green at the top.. very very pretty. someday i may be there.. but not yet :)

Back