Newest Recues

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my neighbor showed up with these two bunnies. Apparently they were left behind by people who moved to Puerto Rico and didn't want to take the bunnies with them. So now they are living with me until I can find them new homes.

On a side note my little rescue hummingbird Buzzer was visiting my other neighbor's feeder today. It's nice to know that he's doing well. His eye looks complete healed. The only way I know it's him is that when he was with me he had lost some wing feathers so his wings make a higher pitched buzzing noises when he's flying than the others.

Attachments

• Bun1.jpg
    Bun1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Bun2.jpg
    Bun2.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 4
Awwwe. They are so cute!! I love bunnies. You definitely don't want to keep them? They look so tame. I don't blame you if you can't. They aren't for everybunny. (see what I did there?)

I would take them if you lived closer :(
If they can stay outside then I can keep them but I just don't have room inside my house. I live in a really small duplex and I just don't have space in the house. On top of that two of my catahoulas are really prey driven when it comes to rabbits. I trained them to leave the chickens and ducks alone but rabbits are really pushing their limits. I don't trust them at all around these rabbits. They are smaller than the other rabbit I had before and I'm afraid they are going to kill them. I have to watch them constantly even just around the cage. It's going to take a lot of work to make them safe around the bunnies.

I may build an outdoor pen for the bunnies so they aren't always in a cage and can kind of free range safely and graze in the yard but so the dogs can't get to them.

Latest posts

Back