Newer Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have only been soaping since December so I am pretty new still. Most of my soaps have been practice for finding a recipe I like and until recently have been pretty plain so I haven't posted a lot of pictures.

Recently I have tried a bit more with additives so I thought I would post a few pics - sorry for their simplicity and poor picture quality. My kids broke my camera last year and I haven't replaced it yet.

From top - lavender herb, rosemary peppermint, citrus cilantro with verying additives of dried cilantro, and finally my salt bar.

Thanks for looking - :)

1398668127930.jpg

I love them, they look so lovely and natural. Did you use a mould for the writing or was it on the bottom of the mould ?

I like the soaps and the stamp pattern :) All together looks very professional! I wondered, is that special stamp? I would love to get my own stamp too, but I wonder if just any stamp making company will produce it for me, or I need a specialized producer?

they look very natural and elegantly simple. bet they smell great too!

Thanks for all your kind replies!

I actually ordered my stamp from Stellagirl here on the forum, there is a post of hers from earlier this year about her laser machine. I love it!

Back