Quantcast

Newer Soaps

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have only been soaping since December so I am pretty new still. Most of my soaps have been practice for finding a recipe I like and until recently have been pretty plain so I haven't posted a lot of pictures.

Recently I have tried a bit more with additives so I thought I would post a few pics - sorry for their simplicity and poor picture quality. My kids broke my camera last year and I haven't replaced it yet.

From top - lavender herb, rosemary peppermint, citrus cilantro with verying additives of dried cilantro, and finally my salt bar.

Thanks for looking - :)

1398668127930.jpg

welsh black

Reaction score
I love them, they look so lovely and natural. Did you use a mould for the writing or was it on the bottom of the mould ?

Twiggy

Reaction score
I like the soaps and the stamp pattern :) All together looks very professional! I wondered, is that special stamp? I would love to get my own stamp too, but I wonder if just any stamp making company will produce it for me, or I need a specialized producer?

neeners

Reaction score
they look very natural and elegantly simple. bet they smell great too!

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all your kind replies!

I actually ordered my stamp from Stellagirl here on the forum, there is a post of hers from earlier this year about her laser machine. I love it!