Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharyn

Shaz
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,
I am very new to soaping and even newer to SMP. I think it is the best thing I have found since starting my new venture.
Whilst I am learning to navigate around the site I would like to apologise in advance for any errors on my part, and believe me, there will be some LOL. I could pop up anywhere and have no idea how I got there! Repeat myself because I have forgotten I had already posted.
Beware my new friends, this is certainly going to be an adventure for me. I have so much to learn, as long as I stop thinking I know everything there is to know about soaping!
Example: I was checking out some recipes on Youtube, watching tutorials etc etc. Went onto Ebay... yep I need that, and I need that, and I would probably use that and Oh Boy! isn't that pretty I will use that!!! My little house looks like a grocer shop, and I have no idea what I bought most of them for! LOL. I am a pensioner for goodness sake, this is a hobby and I have to remember that it is not my life's job. I also make my own cosmetics/skin care products for family and friends so I keep myself busy.
I am so looking forward to learning from you guys..... have a great day - Shaz

Welcome Shaz :). Another Aussie to add to the list :thumbs:, there are a few of us here.

Welcome to the forum. soaping 101 YouTube and website gives good reliable info.

Other than that read back about 10 pages on this forum and you will find all you need to know.

Back