Newbie!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaMaria

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Lisa... and I, too, am a soapaholic. It has only been 1 day since my last batch (HP beer soap). I have been eyeballing this forum practically since day one and wanted to introduce myself. I only starting soaping about 2 months ago, but have been hard at it since my first batch. Im 26 and live in Mississippi. My husband and I are both Paramedic/firefighters. We recently just purchased a rundown farmhouse with acreage and couldn't be more excited about it. We have always been obsessed with natural/healthy homemade products and making our own soap was pretty much the last frontier in it all. Im so glad We finally took the plunge!

Welcome Lisa :) I'm sure you will love it here. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Can't wait to see some of your soaps!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the soap making addiction as well . It's a relaxing craft that makes you fall in love with it more and more as time goes on . Glad to have you here , happy suds to you .

Hello Lisa Maria. Once you start your education about soapy stuff, finding this forum is priceless. I know from personal experience how supportive this group is, so welcome!

Welcome! I am so happy you came and introduced yourself, we like that around here, lol : D

And congratulations with the farm, sounds so wonderfull!

PS.
Any pictures you want to share with us is so welcome, we aren`t just about soaprecipes around here, but also loves to ogle pictures of soaps, people who make soap, videos of soaps, places people soap, storing of soaps, wrapping of soaps, new ideas, soapequipment, colors...

Ok, you get the idea. Please don`t leave us, we aren`t crazy! (Well, I am, but not the others...)

Back