Newbie Soap Pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a rebatch I did from a failed batch (scale issues)...too much oil. Anyway, this is Chocolate Mint Fudge. It smells so good. I absolutely love chocolate mint and this is dead on. I really had to keep myself from trying to taste it :shock: It soaps great and leaves a minty feel on the skin (peppermint eo).

P1010016.jpg

wow those look nice!!

I LOVE mint chocolate chip!!!!

There is not a thinmint, peppermint patty or pint of HaagenDaaz within a 5 mile radius that doesnt tremble when I go to the store ;)

lol

Wow CiCi!! I would think the Choco rebatch were brownies and snarf one up real quick like. :shock:

They are fantastic. :D

Digit

Thanks bunches. It's killling me having them in the house and having to smell them. They smell so good.

Somebody has ALREADY eaten my soap. Happened at work. See story above. Today, we did the cutest caption. The guy who ate my soap has not yet been able to live it down, so we had him stand by a cube, while someone out of camera shot blew bubbles around his head and face area. He put his had over his mouth and puffed his cheeks out and I snapped the photo. Came out looking like he was burping bubbles. Then, we had him turn sideways and the bubble blower blew a slew of them at his backside and I snapped the photo, which looks like...you guessed it. We laughed so hard. Funny, funny day. This will follow him to his retirement.

ROFLMBO...Way Too Funny! Post a pic...would love to see that one. No wonder he tried to eat them..CiCi your soaps are beautiful and the rebatch one looks so yummy - I can even see the texture of the brownie...

Okay...I'll sent it to my home computer, tomorrow and upload. I hope I don't forget.

This was just a funny, goofy day. We had been in class all morning and of course he got ribbed. Big guy says to him, "Your'e suppose to be a trained investigator...how come you didn't see that BIG sign that said it was handmade soap and not to eat it?" In the photo, he's holding the soap that he took the very big bite out of.

Anyway, here are three of the bubble boy photos:

Handmade soap...cleansing for the system

Bubble-4.jpg

I'm forever blowing bubbles...

Bubble-1.jpg

Oops! I accidently cut his head off.

In one end and out the other

Bubble-2.jpg

Bad days for me, (thankfully) are few and far between, but today was not so good. Reading this thread and seeing the pictures - gave me my first laugh :lol: So, first off, thanks for the laugh.

Secondly - those bars look fabulous! And yes, they look like you should eat them! Great job Cici. k

pepper...we've got good taste, huh :D ? Mine are about 18 years old now. I'm really, really ready for new. I guess you can tell. I'm starting to use them for soap.

GG...sorry your day is not going that great. Weekend is coming up. That should make you feel better. Days off and time to soap, soap, soap. I'm having loads of fun tweaking my recipes. The fudge is one of my best, to date...so, tonight, I will be making up recipes for the weekend soap pot.

Back