Newbie intro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryheart

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum (and any other forum). I like making homemade things, am trying soap making now so if anyone has a great recipe for bar soap or liquid bath soap send it my way. Also currently learning to crochet, next project is to learn to knit.

hello and welcome. There are a great of recipes through out this forum check them out. :D

Welcome! New here, too. This place is great with tons of info. I am also trying to figure out how to crochet, but do knit. I have to say that soaping has taken over my brain, though! :lol:

SimplyE said:
Welcome! New here, too. This place is great with tons of info. I am also trying to figure out how to crochet, but do knit. I have to say that soaping has taken over my brain, though! :lol:

Uh oh! The addiction is taking over. Soon you will be dreaming about soap! :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie here and it's a very friendly place. Great place for beginners and experts. :)

Latest posts

Back