Newbie in Texas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eargirly

Reaction score

my name is Lori and i usually go by ear in most circles on the net. Or...often just called Louie my my nieces and nephews. My sister and I are delving into the wide world of soap making. We like to be precise with things so this is comfortable with us. Loved chemistry much in high school, so this seems to fit somewhat. We are girly and love things that pamper us and our friends. I think we have perhaps found a home! SOAPING!

So many options......so little time.....

We have already learned a ton of stuff from lurking and reading and studying. I am so ready to jump in with both feet, and it is hard because it gets a little overwhelming! So, I will mostly watch here, add in a few things, and ask lots of questions! Thanks for letting me join!

ear

Welcome! Soaping is addicting, for sure. Just remember to keep it simple for a while, because it IS easy to get overwhelmed! (I need to heed that advice, too!) :lol:

Welcome! Where in TX are you. It's a big state! I am on Corsicana, 1 hour south of Dallas.

Latest posts

Back