Newbie in Scotland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMack

Reaction score
Hello I’m a newbie.

I joined this forum maybe a month ago and have found it really useful and the members really helpful so far.

I’m one batch in, a few teething problems but absolutely hooked. I’m not planning to sell and my interest stemmed from only using soap and once COVID 19 reached the uk you couldn’t get a bar of soap for love or money. I have mild eczema and didn’t want to find myself going without the products I’ve found beneficial so I decided I’d have a bash at making my own ✌🏻

now I’m thinking about shaving soaps and different fragrances and every container in the house is considered for soap making 😂 but what I’d really really like is just to make a good bar of soap and nail it

Hello DMack, I'm a Fifer!! I too would recommend the above looooong shaving post, take notes as you go along:thumbs:

Welcome! Campbell soaper here. :)
Bagpipe emoji.jpeg

Another Scot - I'm up in the Border hills. I found soap hard to get in lockdown as well. Currently only doing M&P but for many years I've wanted to do CP. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Hello I’m a newbie.

I joined this forum maybe a month ago and have found it really useful and the members really helpful so far.

I’m one batch in, a few teething problems but absolutely hooked. I’m not planning to sell and my interest stemmed from only using soap and once COVID 19 reached the uk you couldn’t get a bar of soap for love or money. I have mild eczema and didn’t want to find myself going without the products I’ve found beneficial so I decided I’d have a bash at making my own ✌🏻

now I’m thinking about shaving soaps and different fragrances and every container in the house is considered for soap making 😂 but what I’d really really like is just to make a good bar of soap and nail it
Welcome!

Hello! I also just joined this forum, about a day or two ago. I was having trouble finding any soap, so I decided to make some myself. How are you all doing today?

Hello! I also just joined this forum, about a day or two ago. I was having trouble finding any soap, so I decided to make some myself. How are you all doing today?
Cerulean Blue is my favorite color! 😁 Nice to meet you! However, your post will get lost in this thread. Please go to the Introduction Forum and tell us a little about you and your level of experience in soap making. It doesn't matter that you don't have any soap making experience. Most of the current members are Newbies and Semi-Newbies, so you are in good company!
:nodding:

Latest posts

Back