Newbie from the Philippines

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanaherrera

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Hana from the Philippines. I'm a working single mom making soaps to get relief from stress. I feel like when I make soaps, I can just cut, clean, and wash away all the burdens that weigh us down everyday. I started watching Elly's Everyday Soapmaking (I think that's her youtube channel), and then also followed Royalty Soaps Katy Carson because she's so inspiring, creative, and entertaining. I also followed Ellen Ruth because she's so relaxing to watch knowing she's a mom like me and almost the same age too. Hope to learn a lot from this forum and hope to make friends here too. Cheers to everyone!!!

Welcome.gif

Hi and welcome. Happy soaping 🌸

Hello everyone, I'm Hana from the Philippines. I'm a working single mom making soaps to get relief from stress. I feel like when I make soaps, I can just cut, clean, and wash away all the burdens that weigh us down everyday. I started watching Elly's Everyday Soapmaking (I think that's her youtube channel), and then also followed Royalty Soaps Katy Carson because she's so inspiring, creative, and entertaining. I also followed Ellen Ruth because she's so relaxing to watch knowing she's a mom like me and almost the same age too. Hope to learn a lot from this forum and hope to make friends here too. Cheers to everyone!!!
Hello!

Welcome! It sounds like you are watching some good channels to help you learn some of the basics. We'd love to see some of your soaps when you have a chance to post some pictures. :)
Thank you! I would love to ❤️ I'll upload them and share soon!

Back