Newbie from Nova Scotia Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorey

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My name is Lorey and Im just new here, Im from Nova Scotia Canada and I love making anything that is natural and if I can use ingredients from my garden thats even better. Ive been enjoying making soap for maybe eight or nine years now and am addicted to it. I love making and creating things. I am a also a rug hooker, love making anything with glass, I love making paper mache faces, Kombucha Tea, Mosaic tiling...I just love making stuff, I just finished making a pizza oven, after 3 years of working on it and tiling it, so I have been enjoying learning the art of bread making, lol as well. Like I say...I just love making things and soaps one of my favorites. I have no children and am a animal lover, myself and hubby foster cats and kitties for our local SPCA. I like to treat people the way I like to be treated, and I dont like Dramma, My motto is live and let live. I look forward to meeting some new people and learning all kinds of new things.
Cheers to all and my best wishes
p.s. Im not good with the computer stuff so Im sorry for any mistakes I may make.
Lorey

Welcome Lorey :).

You sound like me, making lot's of things. I'm with you about treating people the way you like to be treated, my motto - what goes around comes around. I too am, an animal lover and have one bunny, I think we live in her house :D, not the other way around. I must get back into bread making, although I cheat and use the plug in auto one.

Welcome Lorey :).

You sound like me, making lot's of things. I'm with you about treating people the way you like to be treated, my motto - what goes around comes around. I too am, an animal lover and have one bunny, I think we live in her house :D, not the other way around. I must get back into bread making, although I cheat and use the plug in auto one.

Thank You Relle for the kind welcome, I love bunnies, I had them growing up actually, we have a little foster cat that loves to jump , and I mean jump really high, just like a bunny and I think her name should be Bunny..lol. I love it that your making bread, enjoy.

Welcome.gif

Welcome, Lorey!

I love baking bread, too. This week will be spent finishing up making loaves of potica for Christmas gift-giving. It's a wee bit more time consuming for me than the other breads I bake (lots of rolling dough into paper-thin sheets). Happily though, Hubby bought me a time-saver a few weeks ago that is helping this years potica-making go so much easier on my back muscles- the lasagna-roller attachment for my Ankarsrum. I've made 3 loaves of potica with it so far and I'm really loving it! Merry early Christmas present to me!

IrishLass :)

Welcome, Lorey!

I love baking bread, too. This week will be spent finishing up making loaves of potica for Christmas gift-giving. It's a wee bit more time consuming for me than the other breads I bake (lots of rolling dough into paper-thin sheets). Happily though, Hubby bought me a time-saver a few weeks ago that is helping this years potica-making go so much easier on my back muscles- the lasagna-roller attachment for my Ankarsrum. I've made 3 loaves of potica with it so far and I'm really loving it! Merry early Christmas present to me!

IrishLass :)
oh wow..Im going to have to look that up...Potica...and you cant beat a time saver, I hope you enjoy your new attachment and have fun baking .
Lorey

Back