Newbie from Belgium

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssstique

Reaction score
Hello!
I have just registered as a new member on this forum.
This forum seems to me like a must for all soapmakers! Plenty of info and a lot of exchanges!
I look forward to reading you and to typing with you :D .
Last week I have started making soap (cold process). I read a lot, both on internet and a book on vegetable soap, plus on essentials oils.
I am weary about misinformation...
I hope that I will not loose interest and my enthusiasm in soap-making because both 2 batches do not look or smell appealing.
I still have a lot to learn! Reading up on the subject here and there I have been warned that in the beginning, a lot will go wrong, but still, I did not quite expect this disappointing result.
I will probably spend a lot of time reading on this site, and I will probably ask a question or two.
Happy bubbles,
Marie.

Welcome! I am a newby too :lol: . There is a ton of information here, and everybody is full of good information. Don't worry if you don't love your batches at first and just learn from what you like and don't like! It is super addicting, so don't get frusterated! Everybody is so great at helping! :D

OMG imagine if you made a soap that looked like a beligian waffle!!!??

aaaaaaaaaah!

ok enough crackin myself up....welcome to the forum!!! :)

Latest posts

Back