Newb cp soap batches

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitewitchbeauty

Reaction score
These are Photos of four batches of CP soap. I'm still not very good at swirling. I've only been making soap for about three months and I do about 1 to 3 batches a month.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1448240905.089939.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1448240944.700788.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1448240918.443411.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1448240929.891769.jpg

So you've made a maximum of 9 batches and you're selling it already?

Who said im selling?
I looked for the stickies, no luck finding it. Ive been making other cosmetics for over ten years. I just started with cp soap this summer. I wont be selling my cp soap until i am ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said im selling?
I looked for the stickies, no luck finding it. Ive been making other cosmetics for over ten years. I just started with cp soap this summer. I wont be selling my cp soap until i am ready.

Who said im selling?

You did, you might have forgotten.

Here is the Sticky for you to read from the business section -
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=16002

White Witch Beauty added 4 new photos.

September 6 · Edited ·

For fall and winter I'll have soaps, perfumes, lotion bars, lip balm, oil rubs, and body oils for sale. Next month I'll have my own cold process soap and more glycerine bar soap! I love this journey. Prices range from $1-$50 per item. I do free private consultations for custom and pre-made items.

I dont think i was quite ready yet :) the cp soap needs more time. Ive been doing a lot of experimenting with cp soap. I wrote that in sept but still havent sold my soap. I have lots of kind friends testing them out. It is a lot of fun and rather therapeutic for me.

Thanks for the links. I may have posted that im selling things, not cp soap, but since September a lot has happened. For one, i learned i need time and research. I also learned labeling is a lot trickier than i imagined. Starting a small business takes time as well. My website is not up yet simply because im not ready yet. I have a Facebook im using to learn the ropes. I can see where im pissing some people off. I appreciate some of you care enough to confront me :) Ive invested everything into this. Why? Because i enjoy it and i want to work doing something i love. I busted my ass all my life and i found something that makes me feel alive and important. Im taking my time, spending almost all my money and effort on starting White Witch Beauty, and i appreciate the input here, it is shaping me and my endeavor. Ive given out samples to all my friends, they like what ive given them, mostly. It is the negative feedback that is most helpful. Thanks for your anger and comments. Im slowing down :)
I would be happy to send samples and get more feedback. Peace.

Back