New Year Soaping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The salt bar batch I made today with a 32% solution was my peppermint/lavender bars. Last time I used a 29% solution, and should have again. Live and learn. I do buy my aloe vera juice at Sam's or Wal-Mart. I use equal weights of aloe vera juice and lye and add my silk to it when it's hot. I let it cool then put into my Clorox bottle with the built in pour spout. I love premixing lye solution!

Paul

I found the aloe juice by the laxatives at Walmart. Must be good for constipation or something.

My luffa gord soap made in a frosting cup is kinda separated looking after 12 hours. Not bad, but oily looking. Hoping that more time will absorb that.

OK Fine! Twist my arm why don't you?

I just whipped a ton of cream soap.

Tart Coco Lime
Calm Water
Bluebonnet Meadows
Moonlight (Path)
Red, Red Rose
Jolly Rancher Watermelon (why the heck not?)
Pink Bubble Gum
Lemon Meringue

I *may whip some she, I left my equipment out but want to sneal of to the dairy queen for some ice cream (shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the weight loss 2008 thread :lol: )

I would like to make some fortune telling bath bombs scented almond cookie & put sexy fortunes in them for Valentines day :wink: . I package these in take-out boxes.

Tab is that whipped soap a base from somebody? I have seen bases at a few places. Sounds like you were busy today. How cold is it down your way today? It's windy and about 29 degrees with a wind chill of 13 to 15 degrees.

Paul

It is 48degrees right now. Yesterday it was in the high 60. You know what they say about Texas: If you don't like the weather, wait a minute, it'll change :lol: .

Yes, it is the base from WSP. I LOVE it! I used to us Stepenson's, I think they were the first to put out a FBB base but the one from WSP is so much softer!

BRB: I am whipping shea & it *sounds* different, let me go check...

Ok, I whipped that shea's butt!

Tart Coco Lime
Calm Water
Bluebonnet Meadows
Moonlight (Path)
Red, Red Rose
Raspberry Truffle
Vanilla Bean

New year

Hi Guys, this is mrs, Soapmakerman I just wanted to say happy New Year to all of Pauls play mates and let you see that we are all ready into Feb with our marketing already but I guess you have to be. Just put the new packaging on Etsy and looks pretty good. I hope all goes well for everyone this year. What do you think of my pics guys? Happy New year

Ho Yorkie!

Fancy-shmancy photos you got there! My goal is to get my VDay up by the 7th. I am a tad bit behind :oops: .

Ok, when I get a chance to go to Walmart .. I will pick some up. HEY! I caught a sale at Kmart (for those of you who still have them)

They have a 10set of Shoe Boxes (the plastic see-thru ones) for $9.00
10/$9.00

I got 5 paks.. 50

I am putting small holes on the side of them. I am putting the soap in them to dry on the racks

Latest posts

Back