New website

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats looks so pretty! I love the bubbles too! Can I ask was it pricey? I had a website but because of low sales I had to get rid of it.

Love the bubbles and classical music. What piece is it? And why do I keep hearing Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles in my head? :lol:

Digit

Freewebs is exactly that!!! FREE that is my favorite word. It is very user friendly as well. I started with that as my first website. I am on netfirms now, I pay $10 a year for my hosting and domain name!!!!

pepperi27 said:
Wow thats looks so pretty! I love the bubbles too! Can I ask was it pricey? I had a website but because of low sales I had to get rid of it.

No pepper, it was actually free. I got it through freewebs.com.

digit said:
Love the bubbles and classical music. What piece is it? And why do I keep hearing Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles in my head? :lol:

Digit

Digit, the music is Mozart, violin concerrto #3.

Thanks

Thank you all for your kind words. I was not too sure of it, but now am extremely happy...

dragonfly princess said:
Freewebs is exactly that!!! FREE that is my favorite word. It is very user friendly as well. I started with that as my first website. I am on netfirms now, I pay $10 a year for my hosting and domain name!!!!

I realized that after re-looking at your website :oops:

stepibarra said:
Digit, the music is Mozart, violin concerrto #3.

Thanks. I found myself humming Tiny Bubbles all day yesterday. :D

Digit

I'm a nit-picker, so have just one suggestion about something that bugs me: you have three 'just's in the About us section.

"We are just a small company, just starting out." .... and further on: "and it just progressed from there".

You can lose the first 'just', but I would also try for another word in the last bit. "And it has progressed from there" might do.

Otherwise, it's very cute and fresh. Good luck with it!

Back