New website

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats looks so pretty! I love the bubbles too! Can I ask was it pricey? I had a website but because of low sales I had to get rid of it.

Love the bubbles and classical music. What piece is it? And why do I keep hearing Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles in my head? :lol:

Digit

Freewebs is exactly that!!! FREE that is my favorite word. It is very user friendly as well. I started with that as my first website. I am on netfirms now, I pay $10 a year for my hosting and domain name!!!!

pepperi27 said:
Wow thats looks so pretty! I love the bubbles too! Can I ask was it pricey? I had a website but because of low sales I had to get rid of it.

No pepper, it was actually free. I got it through freewebs.com.

digit said:
Love the bubbles and classical music. What piece is it? And why do I keep hearing Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles in my head? :lol:

Digit

Digit, the music is Mozart, violin concerrto #3.

Thanks

Thank you all for your kind words. I was not too sure of it, but now am extremely happy...

dragonfly princess said:
Freewebs is exactly that!!! FREE that is my favorite word. It is very user friendly as well. I started with that as my first website. I am on netfirms now, I pay $10 a year for my hosting and domain name!!!!

I realized that after re-looking at your website :oops:

stepibarra said:
Digit, the music is Mozart, violin concerrto #3.

Thanks. I found myself humming Tiny Bubbles all day yesterday. :D

Digit

I'm a nit-picker, so have just one suggestion about something that bugs me: you have three 'just's in the About us section.

"We are just a small company, just starting out." .... and further on: "and it just progressed from there".

You can lose the first 'just', but I would also try for another word in the last bit. "And it has progressed from there" might do.

Otherwise, it's very cute and fresh. Good luck with it!

Latest posts

Back