New to TSMF!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFCILynn

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Lynn and I just found this forum this morning!! I make cut-n-carved candles, palm candles along with various other candles. I make B&B items such as lotions, shampoos, conditioners, lip balms, bath butters, scrubs, M&P, CPHP, incense, sachets, air fresheners and various other B&B products. I am still learning and will continue to learn!! I still consider myself a newbie even though I have been dabbling in B&B products for over a year now on and off. My main focus is my carved candles. I am all about learning as much as I can to be able to produce a SAFE, QUALITY product that I can be proud to make and sell! At present, I only sell my carved and other candles and melts.
Tonights venture was to make bath bombs.....again. I still have some from when I first started making them and they are still great. However, I just cant get this meatballer tool down. I have since learned to make tablet foaming fizzers which are just fine but.......I still want to learn how to property make ROUND bath bombs! LOL I have used half molds but that is not good enough for me.......I want ROUND!
I also want to learn how to make RTCP soap! I have only made 8 different types of CPHP soap and it is wonderful to be able to use the soap after it hardens in a day or two but I want MORE! LOL I want to be able to make wonderful designs and swirls in my soaps! I do enjoy M&P but I want more control of what goes into my products so I choose to make them from scratch!
I am a married, disabled Mom to three grown children and am about to become a Grandma for the first time......any day now!!!!! We are going to have a Grand daughter! I am researching SAFE and gental baby recipes that I can make for my new grandchild!
Thank You for having me aboard and I will try to contribute as much as I am able!
God Bless,
Lynn
[email protected]

My site is NOT finished and orders can not be processed. It has been up for almost a year now but you can get an idea of some of the older items that I have made! I have come along way and am almost embarrassed at what is shown on my site at this time but.........Ill let you see the good, the bad and the ugly! You can view here.......... http://ofci.biz

MODS.........this is not a plug for my website as I can NOT take orders on it and most of the products on it have already been sold!! If this is inappropriate, I will gladly edit this post and delete this info! Thank You!

Thank you for your compliments. Maybe in the near future, I will get some pictures up on this site of more recent candles. Ill have to figure out how and such first! LOL
God Bless,
Lynn

Hello and your candles are beautiful. Now I know who to turn to for pointers. Welcome

Latest posts

Back