New to this forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mune

Amanda Leanne
Reaction score
Hello. I have been making mp soap for a LONG time, after I had my baby I expanded into lotions, bath salts, body spray, linen spray, fizzy balls, creams, scrubs, and so much more and begun a business. I have been doing this for about a year and a half now. I love working at hom with my son here. I am not making a whole lot of income with it right now, but we are military and are always moving so it is hard to keep a clientle. Other than that I love to read and write and drift off into my imagination.

Welcome Mune, you will love it here... Being Military I am sure it is hard to keep stable friendships as well, but here you will always find friends... :)

Hey Mune! Welcome girlie! I'm new here too.....and this is my very first post actually........lol I've already seen alot of familiar "faces" here. Cant wait to get to know everyone!!

Thank you. Yes, as military and as of recently (he has 6 years in) we have given up on making friends. Nothing but heartache and high school drama. So I am back to the virtual world for stability. Thanks for the welcomes.

Mune said:
Thank you. Yes, as military and as of recently (he has 6 years in) we have given up on making friends. Nothing but heartache and high school drama. So I am back to the virtual world for stability. Thanks for the welcomes.
We aren't military, but we move around...a lot.... Believe me, it's nicer here in the virtual word :wink: And everyone in here is a dream to chat with :D

Latest posts

Back