New to the forum!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancingtigersoap

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been a bit of a lurker for a couple of years (!) but I figured that it's probably time to join...

I started making soap about 2 years ago, making different CP recipes for my sensitive skin (and my husband's desire to stop buying crappy soap.) After watching about 200 Royalty Soaps, Tree Marie Soapworks, and Ophelia's Soapery videos on YouTube, it kinda spiraled out of control... I posted a couple "look at the cool things I made!" photos on Facebook over the summer in 2020, and people started asking if I was selling. 500 bars of soap, an Etsy store, and a Christmas holiday season later, I'm here! I feel like I have a decent, stable recipe now, a good grasp on the chemistry behind the process, pretty decent technique, and FAR too much time on my hands during the pandemic to make all this work. I used to be a pastry chef in a past life, and I think that it really helped me get a jump on the scaling and piping skills, and some of the other finer techniques.

I recognize a few people that I follow on Instagram, and if anyone wants to take a look at what I've been making, it's probably easier to see my stuff @dancingtigersoap on Insta and less frequently, on Facebook.

Happy to finally join you all!
Lauren

Attachments

• Banner.jpeg
    Banner.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back