New to Soapmaking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPowers

Reaction score
Hi I am brand new to soap making - cold process that is. I've made some soap of the melt & pour variety but want to venture out a bit more. I bought a boatload of ingredients and supplies last fall but they still are waiting to be used. I'm not a science nerd and find a lot of the discussion complicated and way above my understanding but I hope to jump into this soon. I will look for a beginners section but if anyone can direct me to the thread for beginners questions I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Forum SPowers . give yourself a little [a lot] more credit , everything will become clearer to you as you get your feet wet and grow . you got the most important thing in your possession already .... and that's the love for soap making , now couple that with the wealth of information you will find here both written and actual experiences you will come to realize only you can limit you ..... enjoy !

Latest posts

Back