New to Soaping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to soaping and very excited. Even my husband is interested. I am watching lots of You Tube tutorials; reading books ; reading forums and am just amazed and humbled at the many many soapers who share their recipes; tips; time; advice and assistance. I have also been to an intro class, where we were taught how to make a batch. I have thus far made 2 batches of soap on my own, both curing at the moment. the first batch was not a success, the second I learnt from my errors and it appears a bit better. I guess the proof of the pudding will lie in the eating, so let's wait. In the meantime I'm just going to hopefully continue learning and learning by availing myself to all the resources so freely available. One thing I have discovered is that there's a mountain of knowledge to seek. Thank you all so much.

Welcome! We just love soapers who love learning, and who will dig through all the gold veins in this forum. And we love pictures of soap, too. ;)

Back