Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MalindaRN

Reaction score
:) Hello from Texas! I'm close to Galveston, and it's humid! I've read bits & pieces from SMF ever since I started making bath & body products in 2017. I own a small homebased business. I only sell items (with recipes consistently made & tested) that I've used myself. My family is always willing to test products for me! LoL
I don't profess to be an expert in any bath & body DIY category and I only sell from a few, but I love making all kinds of products. I currently make bath fizzies, glycerin (LCP) soaps, bubble scoops, liquid bubble bath, and solid perfume/lotion bars. I've yet to find a product I didn't like to make. All of them are fun! I really enjoy making bath & body products for kids, and my grandchildren love bath time at grandma's house!!
I've visited the forum for ideas, advice, recipes, tips, etc. It is a source of a wealth of information! I joined today and thank you for the welcome! I'll probably recieve help more often than I'm able to give help, but I will as often as possible.
A side note, I'm a nurse (13 years) and my small business is part of my "retirement plan"! When I'm ready to retire (in about 10yrs), I hope to have my business established and returning customers knocking on my door! (A girl can dream!):dance:

Welcome Malinda! It seems we have a lot of nurses and Texans at SMF so you're in good company! I'm not a Texan (although I have LOTS of family there) but I am a nurse:) Can't wait to see some of your creations!

Latest posts

Back