New to SMF!

Discussion in 'The Introduction Forum' started by MalindaRN, Jun 30, 2019.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Jun 30, 2019 #1

MalindaRN

MalindaRN

MalindaRN

:) Hello from Texas! I'm close to Galveston, and it's humid! I've read bits & pieces from SMF ever since I started making bath & body products in 2017. I own a small homebased business. I only sell items (with recipes consistently made & tested) that I've used myself. My family is always willing to test products for me! LoL
    I don't profess to be an expert in any bath & body DIY category and I only sell from a few, but I love making all kinds of products. I currently make bath fizzies, glycerin (LCP) soaps, bubble scoops, liquid bubble bath, and solid perfume/lotion bars. I've yet to find a product I didn't like to make. All of them are fun! I really enjoy making bath & body products for kids, and my grandchildren love bath time at grandma's house!!
    I've visited the forum for ideas, advice, recipes, tips, etc. It is a source of a wealth of information! I joined today and thank you for the welcome! I'll probably recieve help more often than I'm able to give help, but I will as often as possible.
    A side note, I'm a nurse (13 years) and my small business is part of my "retirement plan"! When I'm ready to retire (in about 10yrs), I hope to have my business established and returning customers knocking on my door! (A girl can dream!):dance:

2. Jun 30, 2019 #2

earlene

earlene

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper Lifetime Supporter

Welcome, Malinda. I have been retired from nursing about 20 years now, and I have to say how much I love being retired!

3. Jun 30, 2019 #3

lsg

lsg

lsg

Staff Member Admin

Welcome to the forum.:)

4. Jun 30, 2019 #4

KristaY

KristaY

KristaY

Supporting Member

Welcome Malinda! It seems we have a lot of nurses and Texans at SMF so you're in good company! I'm not a Texan (although I have LOTS of family there) but I am a nurse:) Can't wait to see some of your creations!

5. Jul 1, 2019 #5

Relle

Relle

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic Staff Member Admin

Welcome Malinda :).

6. Jul 2, 2019 #6

IrishLass

IrishLass

IrishLass

Staff Member Admin

Welcome to the forum, Malinda! [​IMG]