New to SMF not new to soap and such making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CulMalin

Reaction score
Good Evening. While perusing the web this evening looking for the best deal for sample fragrance packs, I happened across a post on the "Soapmakingforum" and opened it. And voila' there you were!! The group I never even knew existed! Howdy!! My name is Lisa and I am the owner of "Cul Malin Studio". I have a facebook store as well as an Etsy store. I have been soaping for many years as well as making home made/homegrown tinctures and salves. I have recently branched into other tolietries as well as massage products. I grow a lot of my own ingredients and what I don't or can't (since I live in the north) grow, I try to source from local businesses. If that is still a bust, then I do source from other online small businesses. I try to avoid the big boxes like Amazon and even Ebay. I also try to buy from North American companies first. I am learning to make my own silicone molds. I recently began making my own butters as well. I have 2 daughters ages 32 & 30 (both married with kids). My 32 year old recently started working part time with me. She is an artist in her own right and does intricately carved soap designs. That is me in a nut shell. If you are curious as to what Cul (pronounced like the letter "Q") Malin (pronounced like "Maylynn") means, feel free to google translate Cul Malin from French to English and you will see why I went with the nicer sounding version. lol And yup, that's me in a nut shell.

Latest posts

Back