New to MP....Help Needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBI IJEOMA

Reaction score
Am just new in MP soap making,just yesyeryes I made my my first tumeric soap,my ingredients are Tumeric,honey, glycerine oil,Vitam Vi E oil,steps I melted my base soap,mixed all the oil and pour,stir vigorously and pour on my mould,my results,my soap is not strong,is slippery,and the top isn't shinny and smooth, someone help me. Is not foamy too.

Am just new in MP soap making,just yesyeryes I made my my first tumeric soap,my ingredients are Tumeric,honey, glycerine oil,Vitam Vi E oil,steps I melted my base soap,mixed all the oil and pour,stir vigorously and pour on my mould,my results,my soap is not strong,is slippery,and the top isn't shinny and smooth, someone help me. Is not foamy too.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's likely you added to much to the MP base. Read the forum and you will find a bunch of information that will be helpful. Adding things like honey and glycerine can be a problem.

Latest posts

Back