New to me scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
just got my shipment from Nurture--I had ordered a small bottle of the scent "Devious" oh WOW!!!!! I think I found another winner--am going to make a test batch today or tomorrow. it says it accelerated mildly so hopefully that is all, I cant wait!!

just got my shipment from Nurture--I had ordered a small bottle of the scent "Devious" oh WOW!!!!! I think I found another winner--am going to make a test batch today or tomorrow. it says it accelerated mildly so hopefully that is all, I cant wait!!
Insufficient data! Where are the details? I'm not talking the store's poetic description-- what's it smell like?

kinda sweet, kind flowery (in a nice way) and kinda fruity. its a nice clean scent--I wished I could send the scent cuz its a little bit of everything and I cant do it justice with my explantion. I think the sample was 2 something, I usually buy these not expecting much but there has ony been a couple I haven't ordered more of. I just read the description and I think it is pretty accurate :)

Back