New to liquid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.Leffew

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So I'm new to making liquid soap, I refuse to use the slow cooker method. I've made several successful batches of herbal infused cold process soap already last year and want to move onto liquid soap. I'm hoping to get some help from all of you and offer help where I can as well!

Welcome! I also use the CP method of liquid-soapmaking for the most part. I do hate lifting and cleaning heavy ceramic crocks.

That being said, I have made HPLS directly on my stove, in the same large, stainless pot that I use for making CPLS. Both ways work for me; I just prefer CPLS since I can go about my day while the paste saponifies on its own, rather than standing over a hot stove.

In any event, we are glad you joined us, and we look forward to seeing some of your creations. :)

want to move onto liquid soap. I'm hoping to get some help from all of you and offer help where I can as well!
Welcome!
Wave.gif

I had to look up your Zip Code to learn you're in Indiana. Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing a little about your soapmaking experience. Here's a quick read to get you off on the right foot:

Advice to Beginners

TIP: It's best to start a new thread to post queries about LS in the Liquid Soap Forum where more members (like me 😁) will see it and respond. ;) :thumbs:
HAPPY SOAPING! :computerbath:

Hi and welcome!
I'm also investigating CPLS at the moment, I have the KoH and glycerine, I just need to finalise the recipe I want to use and I'll be ready to give it a go!

Welcome! View attachment 66593
I had to look up your Zip Code to learn you're in Indiana. Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing a little about your soapmaking experience. Here's a quick read to get you off on the right foot:

Advice to Beginners

TIP: It's best to start a new thread to post queries about LS in the Liquid Soap Forum where more members (like me 😁) will see it and respond. ;) :thumbs:
HAPPY SOAPING! :computerbath:
Thank you! I just figured out how to start a new thread! I'm not great with technology so it takes me a bit of time to figure things out!

Back