New to forum - my soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
B2A7CDFA-9F7C-4A43-83C0-B98C92F542A9.jpeg4DBCDCD6-14C8-49D5-B4D4-61F13A6085E4.jpeg9240F53A-E5D9-4A27-9732-D4ABA427B584.jpeg8E902E5E-D8AE-47E0-9A35-7113DA34C2A8.jpeg21064039-B996-4BF9-96A1-DCFFC0B364D6.jpeg493BB42C-2CB3-44F9-AB93-9B2A8751746C.jpeg4BA4936B-41CE-4282-A804-BFA0E8F64A2C.jpeg

Various cold process soaps.

Attachments

• 30E4CECC-A19E-448A-B08F-830B60EEB6FA.jpeg
    30E4CECC-A19E-448A-B08F-830B60EEB6FA.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 8C58C822-560B-46F9-A69D-8BE01E1B8BA6.jpeg
    8C58C822-560B-46F9-A69D-8BE01E1B8BA6.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. You joined 2 days ago and throw all this up here?! Really impressive. I love the gray, 2nd row left. Is that a one pot wonder? And that ocean theme! That would have been stiff competition had you entered it into this month's challenge (you have to be a member for at least a month plus some other eligibility rules). Congratulations and welcome. We love pictures so you'll make a good first impression.

Wow. Just wow. You joined 2 days ago and throw all this up here?! Really impressive. I love the gray, 2nd row left. Is that a one pot wonder? And that ocean theme! That would have been stiff competition had you entered it into this month's challenge (you have to be a member for at least a month plus some other eligibility rules). Congratulations and welcome. We love pictures so you'll make a good first impression.
Oh thank you! That is so kind. I have a bunch of new soaps I haven’t had time to take pics yet.

Beautiful soap!:thumbs:
Thank you very much! 😊

Yes. The gray one was a OPW line pour, it’s Vetiver scent. The last one is green tea scented and it is a pour using a segmented acrylic paint pouring pitcher.

Thank you! I just love doing this hobby so much. I have enough soap for a lifetime already, but that is not about to stop me !! 🤣
I’m looking forward to seeing your “ Challenge Soap Entries” If you decide to join?. Hollidays are for gifting to family’ friends’ Shelters’ Co-workers, which is the perfect gift’ allowing our soaping hobby to continue. 👨‍🎨🧼🤗

I’m not going to count how long it took to do this
😂
I have enough soap for a lifetime already, but that is not about to stop me !!
Hollidays are for gifting
Or... you can do what I did for the first four years. I sold my soaps in my annual garage sale. Made enough money each year to buy the necessary supplies for the following year! Thus the vicious cycle began. :oops:

TIP: Be sure to save a bar from every batch so you can enjoy looking at them as time goes by. I have mine saved in a dresser drawer in the guest bedroom. Smells good in there. :D :thumbs:

😂

Or... you can do what I did for the first four years. I sold my soaps in my annual garage sale. Made enough money each year to buy the necessary supplies for the following year! Thus the vicious cycle began. :oops:

TIP: Be sure to save a bar from every batch so you can enjoy looking at them as time goes by. I have mine saved in a dresser drawer in the guest bedroom. Smells good in there. :D :thumbs:
My DH suggested offloading some soap at our annual neighborhood garage sale…. maybe I should plan to do that this year.

So far, I’ve not had too much trouble giving them away to family and friends about as fast as I can make them. Starting to get requests for a whole loaf for my niece to give to teachers, etc.

Good idea on the retains. I have been doing that for my early bars and any random ones I feel are special. Both for the nostalgia, but also to see how they age in performance and also to watch for DOS, scent retention, color fade, etc.

I’m looking forward to seeing your “ Challenge Soap Entries” If you decide to join?. Hollidays are for gifting to family’ friends’ Shelters’ Co-workers, which is the perfect gift’ allowing our soaping hobby to continue. 👨‍🎨🧼🤗
Yes, I would like to participate in the challenge. I assume the march challenge theme will be posted soon?

Latest posts

Back