Hi there, I am new to soap making and this was my third try w/ CP. The first one went well but stuck to a pvc 8 bar mold (from new directions - the kind that's a block and you cut into bars) in the center. The second one wrinkled all along the backside. This is the third one I have photo'ed. I don't know what happened! I tried something different and stuck this batch in the fridge to see what a nongelled soap would be like. It's an olive, coconut, palm, palm kernal recipe. The batter and mixture seemed normal and traced and looked well mixed. The oils and lye were around 112. I put it immediately in the fridge after pouring and it stayed in there about 36 hours. At 48 hours I put it in the freezer to help me unmold it since it had stuck the time before. A couple hours later I removed it from the freezer but it had stuck again in the center despite using a bit of petroleum this time as well. There were a ton of little white specs on the bottom towards the center. I can't tell if they're millions of air bubbles or if they're lye or something else. I tried the zap test and it seemed fine. I touched it and it didn't irritate. It's all so disheartening. I still haven't had a good, normal looking batch and they seem to be getting worse! This mold is also killing me - I don't know how to make the soap not stick to it. If anyone has any insight on this particular oddity or any other tips that might help, I sure would love to hear it! Thanks so much!