New Stick Blender

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhillipJ

Reaction score
Just bought a stick blender. Hamilton Beach 200 watt. It had good reviews on it and was priced right.

Now this sounds really dumb but which attachment works best for soap? It has the protected blade and the wire whip.

Just had to get one because my paint mixer on a drill motor shot soap all over the kitchen.

Ya Scrubby, I make HP. Used to do it in the blender, then pour it into a pot & put it in the oven. Now I just do it all in the pot and less to clean up.

The one I have is a little clumbsy to hang on to, I think. But at least I don't have to hang on to it long.

I use both. :D I start by using the blade to totally and very fast bring everything into emulsification, then slow down the process using the wire whisk to finish so as to not get a soap-on-a-stick situation. :roll:

Paul.... :wink:

OMG i have that same exact hand blender !!!!

I just bought it a few weeks ago, since my other one sorta died.... in the middle of making liquid soap, i had to finish up using my hand blender.... LOL but it worked so i shouldn't complain.

But I love the hand blender with the attachements !!!!

Latest posts

Back