New soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissChris

Reaction score
cut this one yesterday and the lemon avocado today.
nothing fancy. just soap soap soap! ha

Attachments

• soap2.jpg
    soap2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 108
  • oatmeal and Calendula2.JPG
    oatmeal and Calendula2.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 108
  • soap4.JPG
    soap4.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6919.JPG
    IMG_6919.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
tks. Not the best at art soap work.
Mostly have worked with natural block like solid soaps, but learning to be more creative.

Last edited:
Very curious, are these CP or MP? And what are the little specks that look like poppy seeds in the last picture? Those would be great in a lemon poppy seed soap. Are they poppy seeds? Oh, and wonderful work in spreading your wings :)

Very curious, are these CP or MP? And what are the little specks that look like poppy seeds in the last picture? Those would be great in a lemon poppy seed soap. Are they poppy seeds? Oh, and wonderful work in spreading your wings :)

cold process. yes mixture of poppy, chic, and flaxseed

Made these with Mothers Milk this week, just messing around. a friend of mine's daughter had baby a month ago. is health nut, and very heathy. so got a supply because a couple of people have asked me about such before.
What a mess. Everything I did that day went wrong. I went to pipe it and was out of bags. So used a baggie, and it was being a mess. Then went to make my own and it just also turned out a wash. just two left hands all day. Then gloves got sticky and kept sliding so i took off my gloves. lol Got half it piped in roses and for some reason just could not get the rest done without burning the heck out of fingers, so i gave up. Sometimes things just do not go as planned. I spread top all out and said so be it...
made a few small bars with extra soap.

Made with $ 1 dollar tree poster board for my Mold! ha loved the mold. have to do that more often.
wanted to try a new size.

Attachments

• IMG_7060.JPG
    IMG_7060.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7053.JPG
    IMG_7053.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back