New soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1446710958.764842.jpg
Triple milk and manuka honey castile

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1446710992.419575.jpg
Carrot and goatmilk

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1446711028.724526.jpg
Lard and hemp with hemp flour

Last but not least:
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1446711057.944652.jpg
Epic fail castile same batch as the 1st one pictured just different mold. I have no idea what went on, lol

First, gorgeous soaps! Love that bird stamp. Second, was the mold you used in the last one wooden? I find that I can get a nice non-gelled soap in my silicone mold but if I use the same recipe in my wooden molds, I'll get partial gel.

Beautiful works of art, Seven, as usual! Hemp flour is a new one for me but sounds wonderful. I wonder if it can be found in the US. Anyone know? I love using hemp oil so hemp flour would be a great addition! I guess I'd better start investigating the flour route. Thanks for the amazing pics of your amazing soaps, Seven! :clap:

Those are some gorgeous soaps. You photography is awesome - even your epic fail soap looks like it's from a coffee table book. :)

Thanks guys

@BlackDog
I was using silicone for both. Using honey always a tricky thing for me.. Sometimes it's a hit n miss

@KristaY
I found hemp flour at an organic shop. I often mixed them with my smoothies as well, supposed to be supah healthy. In soaps, it can be a tiny bit scrubby, but i like it

Thanks @Saponista :) i like quick things and i don't use expensive equipments. This is my current setup for the above photos. Taken with iphone and a lil filter editing.

Snapseed and vsco are a couple of free apps that are great for editing pics.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1446804148.008053.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful soaps...OK, maybe not the castile. lol My favorite is the first, so simple and so elegant. And a beautiful job of stamping, as usual.

Lol lol, the last castile is pretty hopeless, indeed

@sonoransoapnmadness thanks :) the box was actually a beat up drawer i found in the garage

Back