New soaper from Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Txtrnr

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I joined the forum a couple weeks ago and just made my first batch of soap tonight. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to unmold and cut to see how it turned out. I made a Bastile soap. Played with a couple colors and just had a good time. Looking forward to learning from all the seasoned soap makers here.

Chris

Thanks everyone. I'm in the DFW area.

Me too, I grew up in Burleson, south of Ft Worth and lived there for ages, but we live in Cleburne now. I miss Burleson, trying to move back.

@Deedles- My son lives south of Houston in Seabrook.

My daughter lives in Euless.

Last edited:
Austin here! Only been here a short time, trying not to annoy with all my questions!

(actually closer to Manchaca)

Me too, I grew up in Burleson, south of Ft Worth and lived there for ages, but we live in Cleburne now. I miss Burleson, trying to move back.

@Deedles- My son lives south of Houston in Seabrook.

My daughter lives in Euless.

@Dana-He's not far, I'm just north of there in Highlands, near Baytown. Let me know if/when you get down this way!

I was thinking same thing Susie. Would be fun to get folks together to make soap and learn from each other :)

Austin here! Only been here a short time, trying not to annoy with all my questions!

(actually closer to Manchaca)

Please feel free to ask whatever you like! But we have forums LOADED with great information! The search function above is useful, if you can narrow it down to one or two words. I used the word "help" to search when I was brand new, because I figured that I could learn from other people's issues.

Texas Soaper

Wichita Falls, here. I moved down from NY about six years ago.

I sell my soaps and skin care products on my rosary website miraculousbeads

Happy soaper!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back