New soaper from Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkyfingers

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself. My name comes from another hobby of mine, rubber stamping. Sadly I don't stamp as much as I used to. It creates a real mess in the house to stamp, and paper stuff migrates. It could also stand for my writing hobby, which was traditionally pen and paper, but now I use my laptop for that. So I don't actually have inky fingers anymore.

A friend and I started talking about making soap way back in November and December. with the hopes of selling it someday. I had been making melt n pour soaps as gifts for family and friends for the holidays, which were a big hit. She was a lot braver than I, and wanted to do cold process soap. We contemplated a lot, and near the end of February we finally made our first batch of soap. :thumbup:

We're quite the pair, as I am an artsy fartsy massage therapist, and she is a well disciplined organized accountant. Looks like between us, we'll be a sensible team... we hope.

Back