New soap!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It turned out really nicely. Congratulations! I prefer loaf molds personally. I sometimes use individual molds for my salt bars.

navigator9

Reaction score
Such pretty soap, I love the soft colors, nice job! I have a wide variety of silicone molds, and while I use them all, my loaf molds definitely get the most use.

Bamagirl

Reaction score
I had always used loaf molds, except on my salt bars or laundry bars. Then this past time I made soap (I've made 4 batches so far lol) I decided to only make 1 lb batches because it is new recipes and I didn't want to end up with allot of soap I don't like, so I decided to use my 6 cavity silicone (like yours). However, I didn't take into account that my soap wouldn't gel, so I tried to remove it too soon and wound up with broken corners on one bar :headbanging: Now, I have to decide if I am going to keep doing that or go back to the mold, ugghh decisions. I love the convenience of the cavity mold, but to my knowledge I've not tried an ungelled soap so we will see if there's a difference.

Love the swirls in that soap. It turned out very pretty!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very pretty! Great job on your first swirl! I like using loaf molds the best - they are so versatile, but mainly because cutting them to see what you have created is so much fun.

Spice

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very pretty! Great job on your first swirl! I like using loaf molds the best - they are so versatile, but mainly because cutting them to see what you have created is so much fun.
You have great design.

Latest posts