New soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did a few photos of my soap yesterday:
Confession: I ate the confetti (confection) after taking the second photo.
CE18B53C-E496-4FF4-8BFC-79B4E6D70B0F_1_201_a.jpeg
4F7B5DAC-D0A4-42EE-A051-D402A966BD4E_1_201_a.jpeg
89D30719-E446-4876-8CEA-2E45EC4900EC_1_201_a.jpeg

You’re soap and photography are just beautiful!
Thank you Miss Jersey *curtsy*
@Zing - I used some TD for the white, but it was a coconut cream recipe so that always helps too.
For the last pic - it was micas and a discolouring FO that created that colour. Here's a pic of it before it discoloured (much prettier):
968248C5-ACF7-4AF1-B651-678CAA93A11F.jpeg

These are all so beautiful! And personally I really like the last one after it discolored. Of course it was super pretty before, but the discolor makes it a unique color combo that you don't always see IMO. LOVE the mold for the first one! For some reason I'm a sucker for round soaps, lol! (And of course you couldn't let the confections go to waste.... 😉)

Love your soaps & your soap stamp too. Did you use an EO for scent i'm wondering if a natural soap has to have only EO opposed FO to be considered 100% natural?
The term "natural" is completely unregulated in the US, so it means whatever you decide it means.

Not sure about NZ where @KiwiMoose lives, however.

Did a few photos of my soap yesterday:
Confession: I ate the confetti (confection) after taking the second photo.View attachment 50964View attachment 50965View attachment 50966
Wow! They are beautiful, so delicate and fresh.

Thank you Miss Jersey *curtsy*
@Zing - I used some TD for the white, but it was a coconut cream recipe so that always helps too.
For the last pic - it was micas and a discolouring FO that created that colour. Here's a pic of it before it discoloured (much prettier):View attachment 50978
Gorgeous, I can see butterflies.... beautiful!

Back