Quantcast

New soap pics

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Zing

Reaction score
I love the subtle colors of the bottom photo -- what were the colorants? And I would like to nibble on the ones in the top photo.... And what did you use for white in the middle photo? As always, all are beautiful!
Confession: Forgive me Father for I have envied.

KiwiMoose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re soap and photography are just beautiful!
Thank you Miss Jersey *curtsy*
@Zing - I used some TD for the white, but it was a coconut cream recipe so that always helps too.
For the last pic - it was micas and a discolouring FO that created that colour. Here's a pic of it before it discoloured (much prettier):968248C5-ACF7-4AF1-B651-678CAA93A11F.jpeg

tommysgirl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are all so beautiful! And personally I really like the last one after it discolored. Of course it was super pretty before, but the discolor makes it a unique color combo that you don't always see IMO. LOVE the mold for the first one! For some reason I'm a sucker for round soaps, lol! (And of course you couldn't let the confections go to waste.... 😉)

Peachy Clean Soap

Supporting Member
Reaction score

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Love your soaps & your soap stamp too. Did you use an EO for scent i'm wondering if a natural soap has to have only EO opposed FO to be considered 100% natural?
The term "natural" is completely unregulated in the US, so it means whatever you decide it means.

Not sure about NZ where @KiwiMoose lives, however.

Sharyn

Shaz
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a few photos of my soap yesterday:
Confession: I ate the confetti (confection) after taking the second photo.View attachment 50964View attachment 50965View attachment 50966
Wow! They are beautiful, so delicate and fresh.

Thank you Miss Jersey *curtsy*
@Zing - I used some TD for the white, but it was a coconut cream recipe so that always helps too.
For the last pic - it was micas and a discolouring FO that created that colour. Here's a pic of it before it discoloured (much prettier):View attachment 50978
Gorgeous, I can see butterflies.... beautiful!

Latest posts