New Snow Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
I made new soap today. It smells so fresh, I used FO Snow.
I put it in refrigerator to prevent gel. i just hope I don't end up with partial gel :!:

sNežka 1.JPG

That's beautiful! Look forward to seeing it cut! I'm making my first beer soap today, an oatmeal stout shaving soap. Got my bear frozen and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

AKjulz, happy soaping :)

Pepsi Girl, Gracefruit.com says:
Snow Fragrance Oil

This crisp, cool fragrance invokes an invigorating walk on a winter's day.
Top notes are mild menthol with a hint of pine giving way to middle notes of spruce and eucalyptus. Lavender and cedarwood round out this delightful seasonal fragrance.

This is howw the Snow smells like :D

I live in Alaska...that would be an awesome fragrance for our winter!

Oh that sounds like it would smell delicious

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Thank you all! Well I think it smells even better than that descriptions says. It is a really nice, fresh, winter FO. I'll try to cut it reall soon, i hope it's ready :)

Beautiful soap Renata! I want a scratch -n-sniff on my 'puter :!::!::!: Can't wait to see cut pics.

Thank you :mrgreen:

Oh I was hoping to cut it today but it is still to soft....

You do need to leave the soap in huge mold a little longer if you don't gel, Renata ..... I usually cut after 48 hours, unless it's 100% CO or a salt soap, of course!

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

It's stunning. I can't wait to see cut pics. And I agree on the scratch/sniff app. That'd be great. :)

Good one Judy Moody! So Renata, have you cut that bad boy yet??? I wanna see what's inside

Latest posts

Back