New snake V2

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
so the little corn snake I got didn't work out. He refused to eat and was loosing weight so I sent him back to the breeder before it was too late.

Good news is I will be getting a replacement, he will be here thurs.

He is a mandarin corn and will be bright orange as a adult.

I also came across a adult blotched kingsnake on craigslist, of course he had to come home. Super sweet, probably the most docile snake I've dealt with. His name is Charlie

Attachments

• 20200901_182054.jpg
    20200901_182054.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200831_103417.jpg
    20200831_103417.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm sure he will be fine back in the breeders hands. I hated having to send him back but its better then watching him starve.

I didn't know that kind of kingsnake even existed. The proper name is Apalachicola king but blotched is so much easier to spell lol.

Well, the little turd ate as soon as he got back to the breeder, go figure. Glad he will be ok, just wish he would have ate for me.
Oh well, sometimes things just don't work out with reptiles. Hopefully the new baby likes me better

I've named him fern and he seems a lot calmer. Still a typical shy baby but he doesn't panic at the sight of me.

Attachments

• 20200903_110240.jpg
    20200903_110240.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200903_110250.jpg
    20200903_110250.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 12
Well, the little turd ate as soon as he got back to the breeder, go figure. Glad he will be ok, just wish he would have ate for me.
Oh well, sometimes things just don't work out with reptiles. Hopefully, the new baby likes me better
:lol: Doesn't that just figure. I am glad the breeder accepted him back which shows the quality of the breeder, and you were able to send him back in time to save him. Kinda reminds me of my Gold Dust Gecko I have had for a month, he/she still will not come out and show itself if I am within 6 feet of the tank. But it does eat well and is healthy just very skittish and shy. Some reptiles...

It looks like the new one will be just as pretty. Charlie is beautiful, and, of course, had to rehome at your house, we all need more reptiles. :) I always love running across our Cal Kings which once in a while I will see in the yard, of course I know it usually means a rattler is around.

@cmzaha the breeder is amazing, I just can't say enough about how he tried to help me and his willingness to get me a baby I'll succeed with.
I offered fern a pinky, he snatched it immediately and pulled it under the substrate. He looked like one of those graboids from tremors lol

What a cute little. I had a Red Rat for many years (25+) hard to remember him being that small but I know he was at one point. Enjoy getting to know fern.

Latest posts

Back