New site published!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
*Whew* After a steady 200 hours coding and building, my new site is published!!! I still have to add the page titles and pictures (I get my new photo studio tomorrow! :D )

Please visit and let me know what you think?

I will still be fixing little things here and there so let me know if you see anything that needs fixin' :wink:

I built the entire site using html... old school, I know... but cheaper. No merchant fees :wink: Everything has been layered individually and no template systems were used...

www.luxurylanesoap.com

Thanks!!!!

I have a wide screen monitor and I was just looking the site on an older monitor... It doesn't fit the page!!! AHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry:

On your original shea butter bar page some of the add to cart buttons are messed up. They work but they don't look right.

I love the lime green & teal/aqua.

Thanks! Just fixed them! I have three monitors set up now so I can see how it looks in different views.

Lane,

Your site looks very appealing and professional. Great job, I wish I could code like that to get my own site up and going the way I'd like :) .

Lane! I love your new site. Very clean and crisp. You did an amazing job coding all that by hand.

Here's to your continued success!
trink39.gif

I love your site and it looks like you just cut and paste! Very nicely done!

Lane, that's fantastic! Really beautiful job!

Question, on the soap you have in the bottom right corner, is that sticker stuck directly onto the soap? Or is it plastic wrapped first? Do stickers stick directly on soap? I think that packaging is beautiful.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Yeah. The sticker is stuck right on the soap. But only for the picture....Otherwise they are wrapped in paper and then the sticker is put on.

Wow!! At a glance, it looks very inviting. Excellent job!!

Digit

Thanks! :D :D :D

A portion was copy and paste. I did the html in different boxes and free handed where I put the boxes. pain!

Still working on the page titles and getting the darn button sizes right... :roll:

Latest posts

Back