New Pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I been soaping since I got my molds. But I cant take pics for ****! I better get it together since I can afford a photographer! LOL.. I am tinkering with this camera.. and decided to post some pics.

100_0572.jpg

100_0574.jpg

Cranberry, and Red Clover

100_0549.jpg

100_0567.jpg

100_0565.jpg

100_0557.jpg

100_0550.jpg

100_0541.jpg

Now that is stunning! :D :D You go girl! 8) Gawd, you are "one busy soaper!" :shock: Nice looking logs and bars smelli! Thank you for posting them for our viewing pleasure! I feel like a proud Uncle to your soaps! I'm about ready to cry now.... :cry: So proud, Am I for you!

Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
Now that is stunning! :D :D You go girl! 8) Gawd, you are "one busy soaper!" :shock: Nice looking logs and bars smelli! Thank you for posting them for our viewing pleasure! I feel like a proud Uncle to your soaps! I'm about ready to cry now.... :cry: So proud, Am I for you!

Aww well thank you Paul... I wish I took better pictures. When I get the blocks I am going to take new ones with them all cut. I have about 20 batches done already I have two left.. and then on to everything else.

You may very well want my other, quicker, TOG 8 Wire Log/Bar Cutter then. It can cut your 10" Tog log up in less than 15 seconds flat!

Yeah, thats why I said I will be getting the other one too..

Question.. could I cut a block in half to make two logs? ya know what I mean?

Is soap supposed to make you hungry? Those look good enough to eat! WOW You are a busy little bee aren't ya?

Beautiful soaps smellit

So, I can take out the middle section of the molds and pour high, and make it a large block. Take it out.. and the all-in-one cutter can cut two logs from it? and then I can use the other cutter.. right?

Thanks Dragon! :D

smellitlikeitis said:
So, I can take out the middle section of the molds and pour high, and make it a large block. Take it out.. and the all-in-one cutter can cut two logs from it? and then I can use the other cutter.. right?

Thanks Dragon! :D

Yep! That's the "Slab" part of the TOG Mold! Pour to 2-1/2" deep, make a cool swirl and let set. That is the reason for the big sheet to use on the bottom of the mold and the 2 longer pieces you are not using. Take out the slab, place it in the TOG All-In-One and slice the slab into 2 logs and you'll have a piece left over to cut into 3 more bars. You can also just use the TOG All-In-One Cutter as a slab slicer and slice the slab into 2 logs, then, like you said, use the TOG 8 Wire Log/Bar Cutter to cut the log into 10 bars of soap! You need to increase your recipe from 32 ounces of oils to 73 ounces for the slab.

Thanks smelli!

dragonfly princess said:
Is soap supposed to make you hungry? Those look good enough to eat! WOW You are a busy little bee aren't ya?

Beautiful soaps smellit

Those were my thoughts exactly!

dragonfly princess said:

Beautiful soaps smellit
*yeahthat* :lol:

Man, you guys are seriously making me want to give CPing a try now already!!! (If only I had the guts.. and more importantly the $ to afford all the ingredients.. :oops: )

Yea, one busy soaper and one very accomplished soapier! 8)
I'm a proud surrogate papa since Shannan uses TOG Molds in her business! :D

Paul.... :) :wink:

So clean, so neat and pretty enough to eat. Remember the Christmas movie where they tell the little boy "you'll shoot your eye out" in the movie he imagines he goes blind from having a bar of soap in his mouth as punishment for bad language. If they had used your soap his
vision would have increased. Thats some of the best I've seen yet. It is
truely a blessing that you have shared these photos with us.. Thanks A Bunch!

Very impressive and I see nothing wrong with your picture taking skills, either. Some of them look more like Christmas candy than soap.

Thanks one heck of a lot for the sugar craving!!

Back