New person

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andf

Reaction score
I’ve been making CP soap for about a month. I like using lard, coconut oil, and olive oil.

I’ve made so much soap it’s making me a little nervous but I can’t stop, it’s too much fun.

I’ve been making CP soap for about a month. I like using lard, coconut oil, and olive oil.

I’ve made so much soap it’s making me a little nervous but I can’t stop, it’s too much fun.
I'm new too soap making as well and I can't stop either. After Christmas I'm going to have to figure out what to do with all my left overs and mistakes soaps lol.

I'm new too soap making as well and I can't stop either. After Christmas I'm going to have to figure out what to do with all my left overs and mistakes soaps lol.
Right?? I hope everyone I know likes soap and doesn’t mind some odd bars.

I’ve given a lot of my earlier soaps away already with long winded explanations about their size, shape, fragrance… I’ve made a few weird ones. I used some cheap pink mica and they look just like slabs of plastic ham. They would fit right in a deli display.

Back