New packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
So, i got bored and decided to do a more eco friendly packaging. The pouch is reusable (think potpourri, makeup pouch.. Keys? )

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1444463511.465381.jpg

And some bastille with calendula, gm, and oats for kids

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1444463550.002250.jpg

I love it. Really beautiful and luxurious looking. Your photos are amazing too!

Gorgeous packaging indeed! Are ingredients listed elsewhere on the label? Not only is it required, but I know I wouldn't personally buy, use or gift soap without an ingredient listing due to potential allergic reactions.

With soap (only soap, not detergent, not anything else) the ingredients are not required.
Seven, can I ask why you don't use a website? Just having say SEVENSOAPS. COM that redirects to your instagram acct. is easy and cheap.

I like the packaging but covering up your soaps seven is sacrilege! I love your soap designs and stamps and although I like the package, I think your soap needs to shine through!

Thanks guys

@maya i had a website set up using a shopping cart. Horrible templates i'm currently having it professionally done.. Its about time

@paillo no i dont hv the ingredients listed on the label but will be listed on the website :)

@Dorymae i ran out of ideas on how to package the soaps.. I was using shrink wrap before but i didnt like the look of it, so i still wrapped it with paper = more complicated.

Back