New Ones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godiva

Reaction score
Here's the cut photos of my oatmeal & honey:

And this is the Ease Me blend with tumeric:

Lastly, I have my first shampoo bars with rosemary EO:

Took photos outside. Definitely like the lighting. But not fond of the composition. Any suggestions? I think I want to find a different platform - something more natural looking.

OOOOO PRETTIES!!!! I love your soap! Like the outside setting..hmm..try a basket filled with herbs and flowers and the soaps on top!

MyNaturesArt said:
OOOOO PRETTIES!!!! I love your soap! Like the outside setting..hmm..try a basket filled with herbs and flowers and the soaps on top!

Great idea - thanks!

the last one is my fav! I love that green color!

Some of my favorite soap photos (as a buyer, not seller) are on natural surfaces. Stone, wood, even sand. Wet surfaces seem to make it look cleaner and fresher. Oh and use all shade but keep your flash on or use later afternoon or early morning sun. They look beautiful though, nice work. I love the green!

I like your photo's godiva.Theyre fresh,& clean,perhaps it's the white plate,dunno.Bit closer maybe is all I can think of.

JenniferSews said:
Some of my favorite soap photos (as a buyer, not seller) are on natural surfaces. Stone, wood, even sand. Wet surfaces seem to make it look cleaner and fresher. Oh and use all shade but keep your flash on or use later afternoon or early morning sun. They look beautiful though, nice work. I love the green!

Take a look at some of artisans photography.She has a real knack,& some fantastic ideas re settings & composition.Great inspiration!

Latest posts

Back