Quantcast

New members: having trouble posting?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Mandy

Reaction score
Due to the large amount of automatic spam posters I have to require all first time posters to enter validation code to prove you are a real person. Some of them can be hard to read though, so if you are having trouble just refresh the page until you get one that is legible enough. Don't worry, you only have to do this on your first post.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Mandy

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think that is working anymore. I just posted right after joining and did not have a validation code requirement pop up. My first 2 posts are in the Introduction area.

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think that is working anymore. I just posted right after joining and did not have a validation code requirement pop up. My first 2 posts are in the Introduction area.

This post is from 2007. No longer applies.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This post is from 2007. No longer applies.
Okay, noted, however it is stickied in the Announcements, Help & Rules section, so I expected it to still be currently pertinent. Perhaps it needs to be un-stickied. Just a thought from a new member who always reads the instructions.

Emma_

Reaction score
I made my first post, but it has vanished into the web. Does a mod have to approve the first poss by new members?

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome, Emma. :) I just moved your post from the Business section to the Labeling section of the forum since you do not have enough posts to qualify for posting in the business section, according to the Business section rules, plus, your question was label-related.

IrishLass :)