Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza#Aus

Reaction score
Hi, I make soap for a Hobby, for family and friends, and give it away. I try to make my own recipes too. I live in Queensland Australia. Have been making cold process soap mainly. Absolutely love it. Have just purchased a soap dough recipe from a lady in Australia. Soy and Shae recipe, and hope to play with that soon.. Just want to add a few touches to the tops of my soaps. No longer a young chick, over 65 now a days..look forward to learning some new things off here. Be Kind and Stay Happy.

Welcome.gif

DH and I drove (more like "wandered") through Queensland on a road trip from Airlie Beach to Sydney in December of '88. Loved it. Didn't want to leave. :D

Hi, I make soap for a Hobby, for family and friends, and give it away. I try to make my own recipes too. I live in Queensland Australia. Have been making cold process soap mainly. Absolutely love it. Have just purchased a soap dough recipe from a lady in Australia. Soy and Shae recipe, and hope to play with that soon.. Just want to add a few touches to the tops of my soaps. No longer a young chick, over 65 now a days..look forward to learning some new things off here. Be Kind and Stay Happy.

Welcome. Keeley is the best.

View attachment 64964
DH and I drove (more like "wandered") through Queensland on a road trip from Airlie Beach to Sydney in December of '88. Loved it. Didn't want to leave. :D
Many thanks

Welcome. Keeley is the best.
thanks, yes i have only made some gob stopper balls in dough to put in a soap thus far, I will show all when done...

Welcome!! Excited to see your soaps!
yes one day will post some up , nothing fancy at this stage.

Back