Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from Canada ;)
I started into this "addictive" hobby about 3 to 4 years ago, and enjoy making soap! I guess the fact that my first attempt went well helped, my second account ended up in the garbage (used a different calculator and soap ended up being caustic even after 6 weeks) After that I have only had one other attempt to make soap go wrong (this one I used beer and did not de-alchoholize it before making the soap :oops::() I have read a number of books, searched numerous websites for ideas, and have often been pointed in this direction for information - so a big "thank you!" to other members who have great advice and aren't afraid to share ideas as you've been helpful in my journey of making different types of soap!

Friends and family get to sample my attempts, and seem to appreciate when I gift them a bar or two. I can honestly say that I'm addicted and love making SOAP!!!

Welcome to our little soap making corner of the web Momma Hoot, Happy to have you here with us .

Latest posts

Back