Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

branchgirl

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a soaper from Tennessee. (Well, really from Chico, California, but transplanted to Tennessee in 1998.) I have three kids, and a great husband, a cat and an old dog.
My husband and I own a musical instrument / soap tools making company. ( I know this is an odd combination, but we started our musical instrument parts manufacturing company about the same time I started making soap. As my need for molds and cutters grew, and we made them for our personal use, we decided that other people might want them too.)
I make a lot of soap for friends and a few customers. I can't seem to stop making the stuff. (Once you start getting the ingredients in 50 pound containers, you are pretty much committed!) I've been making soap for almost 10 years, and so far haven't come to the end of things I want to try "next". Just when I think I've tried everything I could ever do, I go to a soap gathering, and see amazing things I just have to have a go at.
I just heard about a soap gathering in Tennessee. It was on, then it was off, and now its back on?? Anybody know where I could find more information?

Carol in Tennessee

Ah! Hello from another Tennessean! You will like it here. It's a very friendly bunch and ready to share. :wink:

Back