new member...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
hi, my name is kel. I am thrilled to have found this forum. I am new to making soap and hope to go the distance with it. About 10 years ago I bought my first non-commercial blend soap and have never looked back. My last soap supplier has gone on to other things and I have decided it is time to just make my own. :wink: I have a lot to learn tho!

I have made a basic Castille soap for my brother. It turned out well. I am waiting on a batch of soap to cure, hoping that it turns out just as well. I am so new at this and I am trying to feel my way thru the process. Actually, the process I feel comfortable with. Trying to figure out ingredients and proportions I am not feeling comfortable with. I used a lye calculator to figure out my second batch. I have read books, spent many, many hours on the internet and decided I had to just jump in. Really could use a mentor. lol. Thanks for asking. k

Thanks Tabitha. I have a feeling I am going to be up all night reading every single post from each forum. lol.

Latest posts

Back